- Estimated delivery time 5-7 business days.
- All order processing occurs on business days only, which are Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm EST. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after 5 pm EST are processed the next business day. All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- Stock items ship out within 24-48 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- Large quantity purchases may add 1-3 business days to shipping. Item(s) may also be bulk packed.
- Items which are made to order ship out in 3-5 business days.
- Custom items can take between 3-5 business days to ship.
- USPS is the package service used by StickerSquad. Unless otherwise requested, all orders are shipped via USPS.
- Some items do require freight shipping. Freight shipping costs are charged after the item ships. Unless otherwise requested, all freight items ship via ground service.
- Expedited methods of shipping are also available, such as UPS Next Day Air, and UPS 2nd Day Air. There is no guarantee that order received after 11 am EST will ship the same day. We suggest you call to verify same day shipments. NOTE: UPS Next Day Air requests on Friday are guaranteed delivery on the next business day (business days are Monday through Friday), this does not include Saturdays. Saturday deliveries must be specifically requested.
- StickerSquad is not held responsible for any delays UPS may incur due to circumstances beyond their control. This would include but not limited to: weather conditions, mechanical delays, equipment failures.
- StickerSquad is not held responsible for any delays UPS may incur due to incomplete address information, or wrong address information provided by the customer.
- All packages are insured when they leave StickerSquad. If a package is damaged in shipment , you should not accept the package without appropriate documentation of damage. StickerSquad is not responsible for merchandise damaged in shipping.
- We charge per USPS published rates.
Note: We reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge if the actual rate comes back higher than originally calculated due to the dim weight of the package.